1. All orders for customised/personalised products are subject to our standard Terms and Conditions with the addition of the following terms which must be agreed and accepted by you when you purchase a personalised product.
2. Please double-check your order on screen and your acknowledgement carefully to check that all the details, especially the additional text/personalisation you have requested, are correct as it will be produced exactly as you enter it including any capitalisation (e.g. James, james, JAMES). It is up to you to ensure that content you have requested for inclusion in a personalised product is correct and is for example spelt correctly.
3. Your right to cancel an order under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 does not apply to personalised/customised products. Cancellations will only be accepted at our discretion.
4. When ordering non-personalised product as well as personalised product in the same order these will be delivered together unless additional shipping has been made to send separately.
5. Refunds and or replacements for faulty products will be provided in accordance with our standard terms but please note that refunds cannot be given if the fault is as a result of your own actions such as if personalisation is spelt incorrectly, if you have accepted a proof design but change your mind after delivery, or you have ordered the incorrect stock type. If colour is important please contact us for samples before purchase, we will not be liable for items that the colour prints differently to your screen or another companies print.
6. CLP have your business address on and are a custom product, all information taken from the supplier is done so to the best of our knowledge with the information provided. If any information is deemed to be needed/not removed please confirm using the contact form. We will not be held liable for any missing information you have failed to mention.