Thank you for visiting www.lainkprintingstudio.co.uk
I am a sole trader business operating from Mid Wales.
What information do we collect?
Should you conduct a transaction on my website or eBay you are by default giving us permission to collect data for the purpose of completing the contract (fulfilling your order).
As part of the ordering process I collect personal information you give such as your name, address, email address (encrypted on eBay) and telephone number. Your personal information will be used for the specific purpose of the contract/transaction.
We also receive non personal information such as date of order, items ordered, value of items ordered, chosen method of delivery. Please note that I do not have access to credit/debit card details as I do not process card payments.
Follow up contact will only be done if clarification is required.
Where do we get the information?
The following are the platforms where I can retrieve information.
· I DO NOT have access to your log in, bank or card details via these platforms.
· Your website order details are taken and held by our website.
· Your website payment information is taken and held by PayPal/Take Payments (Barclays)
· EBay order details are taken and held by eBay.co.uk.
· Your eBay payment information is taken and held by PayPal
· Payment via bank transfer does not give me access to your account details and will be used by Stirling Bank only to process your payment.
Website usage is collected anonymously by cookies.
How we use the information collected?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To enable me to fulfil orders that are placed.
2. To provide on-going customer assistance.
3. To create aggregated statistical data.
4. To enable the completion of accurate financial/tax accounts.
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Sharing of Information.
In order to fulfil orders your name and address will be visible to Royal Mail and/or other couriers we may use.who are trusted to treat your information as confidential. Overseas and courier orders may also include your telephone number as per courier requirements. Should we need to file a claim for lost items your order details will be needed for proof of value and non delivery.
L A Ink Printing Studio do not engage in email marketing and we do not sell or rent personally identifiable information to any third party for any purpose.
Some information is shared with our accountant (who will treat it as private and confidential) to compile our financial accounts.
Emails to L A Ink Printing Studio are deleted on a regular basis (normally 5 working days of a completion of an order).
No personal information is kept on paper.
Should an order be returned the accompanying paperwork is shredded and disposed of in the appropriate manner.
Some information is held for accounting and tax purposes.
Where requests have been made for invoices these are held on file until accounts for that tax year are filed.
Access to your information and correction.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at or send us mail to:
L A Ink Printing Studio
Please also use these contact details if you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you.